Manages daily production operations. Oversees and manages the daily duties of each shop area, insuring an efficient flow of production and delivery to our customers. Responsible for 30+ employees, enforcing company policies and attendance rules. Manages a weekly schedule of shop machine QC and PM. Trouble shoots and repairs shop machines in coordination with manufacturer representatives. This position reports directly to the general manager.
- Manages daily production operations
- Overseas and manages the daily duties of each shop area insuring an efficient flow of production and delivery to our customer base
- Responsible for 30+ employees
- Enforcing company policies and attendance rules
- Manages weekly schedule of shop machine QC and PM
- Trouble shoots and repairs shop machines in coordination with manufacturer representatives
- Reports directly to the General Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in millwork production is a must
Skills and Abilities:
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty and integrity
- Ability to lead employees
- Detail-Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- At this time, we will only accept candidates who are presently eligible to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship.
- This is a ‘career’ position with a competitive salary plus bonus structure
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Ability to work shifts Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible